There might be chances that the notification are turned off from your phone itself because of which you might be unable to receive the notifications from your Facebook account How many likes and comments your new post is getting and many more. Facebook notification here plays a very important role but what if it stops? Sounds like trouble right! This article will help you to get rid of this trouble.
Expert's Solution to fix Facebook not loading issue
Once Logged-in to Facebook account waiting to get page load but unable to find it as it results in Facebook not loading issue that happens due to Network conflict, vulnerable attack or Server setting down issue so get complete steps here to get back your account properly so follow here
Try to reopen the application of Facebook:
At times, applications can start malfunctioning, and you might start taking some complicated technical steps. The solution can be, closing the application and reopening it. In that manner, the application will certainly start working again.
There are a few important things that an application needs to access in your phone. Only after that, the application will be able to run properly. Make sure that you have provided all those access. For that you would need to follow the steps below:
- You would need to start the Facebook application.
- Now tap on the menu button.
- Click on the button of “Settings and privacy.”
- Now tap on the button of “Settings.”
- Click on the button of Permissions.
- You would need to go by every option in the “Permissions” options once permitted the access application. Then it’ll start working again.
Clear the cache:
Cache has its benefits. However, at times it can also create some obstacles in the function of the application. To clear cache, you would need to follow the steps below:
- Open your browser.
- Now open the menu.
- Click on the “Settings” option.
- Now tap on the button of “Privacy & Security.”
- Tap on the button of “Clear browsing data.”
- Select “All time.”
- Now click the button “Clear data.”
Hopefully, your query regarding Facebook not responding is clear. If you face any issue, then go through the steps above
- asked 1 month ago
- Fortune serve