If you want to contact Facebook for account-related problems or others, you can get various support options. Although Facebook doesn't provide direct contact, you might face some difficulties. Besides, the best way is you send a message to Facebook on its help center page.
The Facebook help center is considered the most reliable method to report any issue.
If you are wondering about How to contact Facebook about a problem? You can keep reading the detailed information below with all possible Facebook customer support options.
Several options to contact Facebook about a Problem
With the help of the options below, you can contact Facebook anytime. You can access these options from the Facebook customer support page.
Via Facebook phone number:
Facebook doesn't provide a direct number to contact its customer representative; rather, you can use the Facebook headquarter numbers. You can follow the guided instructions below to help you with this regard.
- Dial the Facebook headquarter number on the phone; you can pick it online
- Now listen carefully to the instruction on the opposite side
- You will have to choose your language from the menu
- You will be followed by further instructions, keep on choosing the option that relates to your query
- You can then choose to connect with a live person and wait on the call
So using the Facebook phone number above, you can speak to someone on Facebook anytime. Besides, if you have a business account, you can also use the chat support option provided by Facebook.
Unfortunately, if you are a regular Facebook user, you cannot use the chat service. But if you have any business-related queries, you can use the chat option with the help of the steps below.
- Go to the Facebook login page on your browser.
- You can enter the business account related credentials
- On your account, you can visit the contact us page
- The customer support page will show various troubleshooting links
- If you get the answer you needed its fine; else, you can visit the option, still need help
- There you can locate the chat option, click on it to proceed with chatting
Connect via Facebook community:-
You can join the Facebook community to get answers from other Facebook users and experts.
Facebook mailing address:-
If you feel you are not getting responses to your queries via the above mediums, you can send mail to Facebook using the mailing address.
Facebook social media Network:-
Via Twitter:- You can also join Facebook on its Twitter page to send a direct message or share any tweets.
Facebook help center:-
The help center is one of the most reliable platforms to report any issue. You can visit the Facebook help center, where you can choose the topic related to your request or complaint and then keep following the guided instruction on the screen to complete the process.
You can contact Facebook customer service anytime to report the problem using the above options. You can also visit the Facebook support page for additional troubleshooting links and information.
- asked 1 year ago
- Sarah Cooper