Google search may not always work on iPhone due to some technical issue or other issues. Many iPhone users have this problem when using Google search on their smartphone, and that it is among the most prevalent errors. This is a relatively frequent problem that may be quickly fixed by making simple adjustments to your mobile phone's settings or verifying your connection to the internet.
Some of the ways for resolving google search not working in iPhone error are listed below.
Restart the Google search app on iPhone
- Go to your iPhone's settings and open up the App Manager.
- Locate Google Search in the list of All Apps and tap it to launch it.
- Then click the force stop button and return to the home screen.
- Next go to the Google search app and click to restart it.
Check your connection to the internet
- While you may be aware, Google search requires a stable internet connection to function effectively.
- Check whether your iPhone device's internet is working properly. Reconnect your data a couple of times before attempting to refresh Google search.
Restart your iPhone device
- When a problem with Google search arises as a result of a minor error, the most typical solution is to restart your iPhone.
- After your iPhone has successfully rebooted, try reopening Google search to check whether the problem has been resolved.
Enable the Google search on iPhone
- Go to All Apps from the settings menu on your iPhone device.
- Then, from Apps list, select Google search and choose to launch it.
- If the Google Search is disabled, press the enable button to restore it.
- Afterwards, try restarting Google search once more time in your iPhone.
When you experience the problem of Google search not functioning in iPhone, you may apply the above-mentioned ways to resolve it. In addition, if you are unable to resolve the Google search problem on your iPhone by yourself, you can contact a technical agent for assistance.
- asked 8 months ago
- Muchen gliss