Email has become an essential aspect of our daily work routine, as most of our work depends on it. Earthlink Email is a well-known email service that offers a range of benefits. If you are looking for a reliable email service, Earthlink Email is the best option for you. Your personal information is kept secure and confidential, without any third-party involvement. Our support services are available globally to assist you with any issues you may face. If you encounter any problems with your Earthlink Email, please do not hesitate to contact our support team Recover Earthlink Email. We are always ready and eager to assist you.
Business person who need a real chance and energy to sit down at a PC to peruse their email might interact with their EarthLink at any point email account with an iPhone. Apple's iPhone partners with the Internet through Wi-Fi and cell data associations, which is profitable when you need to get to your email while you are in a rush. You can sign in to your EarthLink email account using the iPhone's neighborhood Safari Web program, as well as use the nearby Mail application.
- Press the "Home" button on the iPhone.
- Tap "Safari" to ship off the iPhone's Web program application.
- Tap the pursuit bar, then, at that point, type in the EarthLink webmail URL (associate in Resources) and tap "Go."
- Tap the Username box, then, type in your username. Type your mystery expression in the Mystery expression box moreover.
- Tap "Login" to get to your EarthLink email.
Apple Mail Application
- Press the iPhone's "Home" button.
- Tap "Settings | Mail, Contacts, Timetables | Add Account | Other."
- Enter your EarthLink username in the Name field, your email address in the Area field and "EarthLink" (without the references) in the Depiction field. Tap "Next" when done.
- Type "pop.earthlink.net" (without the references) in the Host Name field under Moving toward Mail Server, then, type your email address in the User Name field and your mystery expression in the Mystery word field. Type "smtpauth.earthlink.net" (without the references) in the Host Name field under Dynamic Mail Server (SMTP) and your mystery word in the Mystery key field. Tap "Done without a doubt" to save the changes.
- Press the iPhone's "Home" button to return to the home screen.
- Tap the "Mail" application image, then, at that point, tap "EarthLink" to get to your email.
- asked 2 months ago
- Ronaldo Kevin