1. Open your business spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel.
2. Select the cell or cells containing the text that you want to change, right-click the selected text and select "Format Cells."
3. Click the "Alignment" tab.
4. Click the vertical word "Text" in the Orientation section to make the cell text vertical but keep the characters right-side-up. Alternatively, click the bottom or top diamond to rotate the entire word 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise, respectively.
5. Click "OK" to accept your changes.
- answered 1 year ago
- Community wiki