ये भी पढ़े - how to change date format in excel sheet?
- Click the Insert tab in Microsoft Word.
- Click Text Box in the Text group and select your preferred text box style. Alternatively, click WordArt and select your preferred graphical style.
- Type the text you want to make diagonal.
- Click and drag the green circle above the text box or WordArt shape to rotate the object. Hold the "Shift" key to constrain the rotation to larger increments. Release your mouse button when you have your desired diagonal angle. Alternatively, click the Rotate icon from the Arrange group and enter a specific degree of rotation in the Rotation field. Click "OK" to save your settings.
- Click and drag the border around the text box or WordArt shape to relocate the text.
- Right-click the text box border and select Format Shape. Click Line Color from the left pane and select No Line from the right pane. Click "Close" to remove the border.
ये भी पढ़े - How to write vertical text in excel sheet?
- answered 3 months ago
- Community wiki