There is a maximum limit on the current which can safely flow through a circuit. If by accident the current exceeds this safe limit, the wires may become overheated and may cause fire. In order to prevent this, in all buildings fuses are inserted in all electrical circuits. If a proper fuse is there in the circuit, it will blow off and break the circuit. A fuse is thus a safety device which prevents damages to electrical circuits and possible fires. So we will not agree with an electrician, who is using a wire in place of fuse of proper rating as if by accident the current exceeds safe limit, the wires may become overheated and may cause fire.
हम कैसे जान पाते हैं कि जीवाश्म कितने पुराने है? | How do we know how old a fossil is.
- answered 2 years ago
- Community wiki