• support@answerspoint.com

See :hover state in Chrome Developer Tools


I want to see the :hover style for an anchor I'm hovering on in Chrome. In Firebug, there's a Style dropdown that allows me to select the different states for an element. I can't seem to find anything similar in Chrome. Am I missing something?

  • CSS

  • asked 7 years ago
  • B Butts


Your Answer

    Facebook Share        
  • asked 7 years ago
  • viewed 1481 times
  • active 7 years ago

Best Rated Questions