Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 9900 Constable Posts: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC), Patna (Bihar) has announced notification for the recruitment of 9900 Constable (Male & Female) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 31-07-2017 to 30-08-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 Details:
Advt No. : 01/2017
- Post Name : Constable (Male & Female)
- No. of Vacancies : 9900 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Police Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board or University .
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 25 years for General (Unreserved) Male & Female, 27 years for BC/ EBC Male, 28 years for BC/ EBC Female, 30 years for SC/ ST Male & Female candidates as on 01-06-2017. 05 years of age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Age Relaxation : 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates..
Job Location : Bihar
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on written test, physical efficiency test, physical standard test & medical exam.
Application Fee : Candidate belonging to General /OBC/OBC-NCL have to pay Rs. 450/- & Rs. 112/- for SC/ST candidates through using Debit Cards, Credit Cards & Internet Banking Only.
How to Apply Bihar Police Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.csbc.bih.nic.in from 31-07-2017 to 30-08-2017.
Note: All the categories candidates must pay Processing Charges & G.S.T. related to Online Transaction.
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online
|Last Date for Error Corrections in Online Application
Important Links :