ANA, also known as All Nippon Airways, is a Japan-based airline. If you want to know how long does it take for ANA refund, then the airline may take two to three months to process your refund, depending upon the time left for the departure and the mode you used to make the payment.
ANA Policy regarding refund
- If you cancel your ANA ticket within 24 hours of purchasing, you will get a full refund.
- If the airline cancels your flight for any reason, you will also receive a full refund.
- If you are not able to board the flight due to any medical issue, then you have to provide a relevant document to claim a full refund.
The process to get a refund at ANA.
If you want a refund at ANA, you can do it easily through the website. If you do not know the process to claim your refund through the website, then follow the given instructions:
- Go to the ANA official webpage on your web browser.
- Click on the “My booking” option.
- Type your “Booking reference number” and “Last name.”
- Tap on the “Cancel my reservation” button from the menu.
- Then your refund process will be started, and you will get your refund within a few days or weeks.
Now you have understood the ANA refund policy and the process to check your refund. And if you need further assistance, contact customer service, and the executive will assist you in solving your problem.
Source : https://www.travomart.co.uk/blog/how-long-does-it-take-for-ana-refund
- asked 11 months ago
- John Woods