Air India always makes the passengers’ journey comfortable and unforgettable. They do every possible thing to make your journey hassle-free. They have a flexible change flight policy, allowing passengers to change their seats easily. The airline will help you clear about change my seat in Air India as Air India has a customer-centric approach.
Through the official website of Air India — The official website of the airline allows passengers to change their seats by using the following steps mentioned below.
- Land on the official site of Air India by using your device.
- Tap on the “manage” option available on the homepage.
- Enter the last name and booking or reference number in the desired blank spaces.
- A new page will get opened with all the details of your itinerary.
- Select your reservation and click on change or modify the seat.
- A page with unoccupied seats will appear on display.
- Select the seat according to your preference and press continue.
- After that, a new page with payment details will open, and the fee is applicable press next.
- The airline will send a confirmation message on your email id, which has been registered.
Making a call to customer service — One can get a seat change with Air India by calling the airline’s customer service. Follow these steps to change your seat with Air India.
- From your device, dial the helpdesk number of Air India.
- Listen to the automated voice command carefully and follow the instructions.
- Press 4 for flight-related issues and hold the line until you connect with customer service.
- Ask to change the seat.
- asked 3 months ago
- Airlinesseat upgrade