As per the delta airline guidelines, you can use up to 5 e-credits at once. You need to login into your SkyMiles account, and you can absorb credits that are saved in your account. Moreover, you can make payments with the help of e-credit while grabbing the best flight deal. Delta airline allows its customers to redeem those credits whenever they want. The e-credit reduces the price of flight fares so that it will be affordable for you to have a budget-friendly traveling experience.
You can talk to a person at Delta regarding your available ecredit; the following person will brief you about the process and way of using the e-credit while making payment. Moreover, the respective customer service personnel will send you the direct link to get your redemption process done so that it will take less time for you to get your e-credit.
Here is the procedure to use the e credits points while making payment for booking a flight.
The procedure is very simple and easy. The procedure includes a few steps you can apply without expert guidance. The procedure will save your time and pocket.
- You are required to search for the official site of Delta.
- Then move to your flight booking section, and select your suitable flight option to make payment.
- The homepage will take you to the payment section, where you can make payments through different modes of payment.
- During the payment process, the page will show you the option of "use credits" click on it.
After clicking, your amount gets reduced automatically, and you can pay the remaining amount or balance from your preferred payment section; in case the flight fare is less costly, then the delta airline will provide a new credit for the price difference.
E credit redemption procedure
- Visit the 'delta airline' official web portal.
- Then sign up with your account and navigate towards your profile section.
- Afterward, please move to the Delta redeem section, where the section will show you the list of familiar current credits, and select any of them for redemption.
- And at last, click on 'continue.'
Finally, you have successfully redeemed your E-credit for future use.
(But remember you cannot use your e-credit for anybody else payment, such as your partner, family member, or children; in general, the e-credit is non - transferable.)
If the information mentioned above doesn't clear your doubt and leave you confused, you can speak to a person at Delta who will sensibly listen to your problem and resolve it as soon as possible. The delta airline provides a toll-free number 1 (800) 221-1212, which is available 24 hours and seven days.
- asked 1 year ago
- David Smith