Guide on KLM flight cancellation procedure
KLM Airlines is the flag airline for the Netherlands that provides international and domestic flights to several destinations. KLM has been a part of the aviation industry for a long time and provides the most efficient services to its passengers.
If you have a KLM airline flight and you can no longer continue with the flight and want to go through the procedure to cancel the KLM flight online, in that case, the following points will help you significantly.
Cancel KLM flight online
You can cancel your KLM airlines flight online with the help of following the points listed below;
- With the help of the browser that you use, visit the official KLM airlines website.
- Accept all the functional cookies.
- Click on the option ‘My Trip’ and enter your booking-related details on the following page.
- The following page will allow you to modify and cancel your flight ticket accordingly.
Thus, you can cancel the KLM flight ticket with the help of following all the points listed above in a hassle-free and timely manner.
KLM Airlines Cancellation Policy
If you want to know about the cancellation policy of KLM Airlines, you can take help from the following points;
- To get the whole amount you paid at the time of your flight booking, you’ll have to cancel your KLM flight ticket within 24 hours of your flight booking.
- The cancellation can only proceed if your departure date is more than 7 days away from the date of cancellation.
- You can only cancel your KLM flight ticket if the booking was made with the help of the official website or by calling the reservations number of KLM Airlines.
Henceforth, you can understand the KLM cancellation policy with the help of the points listed above in a hassle-free manner for your advantage and benefit.
- asked 1 year ago
- Fares Jungle