During packing we require a lot of packing stuff like packing paper, cardboard box, bubble wrap etc. but the most important thing which will protect all those packing stuff is packing tape.
We pack all out stuff in different cardboard boxes but how we will secure the boxes if we don’t have a packing tape. The most used thing during packing is the packing tape. But have you ever wondered that during unpacking all the things how we will manage to remove the packing tape.
As we use a lot of packing tape to just ensure that our things are packed properly so it will be a very difficult task to unpack things. But don’t get worried as Packers and Movers in Hyderabad will help you out in every possible way we can. So here are some tips and tricks to follow while unpacking things.
Also make sure to remove every single residue as any left tape residue can make your thing look unattractive so here different ways to remove residue on different materials.
How to remove packing tape from cardboard boxes?
As almost many of our things are packed within a cardboard box. Well the most simple trick everyone use to remove tape during unpacking is to cut the tape with cutter but what if you have to reuse the boxes then the sticky material of tape will become a big problem. The most common problem is that even taking out the tape very carefully, the tape take some part of the cardboard box and the box get damaged.
Cardboard boxes can be reused to store the extra things and so to remove those sticky tape residues there are some tricks which can help you in getting rid of them very easily – shared by Movers and Packers in Hyderabad.
1. Use a cotton ball dipped in alcohol or nail polish remover and then just swipes it on the tape and makes it a little wet which will help you take that out easily. Make sure to carefully remove the tape so that the cardboard box doesn’t get affected.
2. Use a hair dryer or a heat gun with medium heat and place it about 12 inches and heat the tape and pull it out carefully without damaging the box.
3. Cut the tape and take a knife or scissor and place it inside the tape and remove it carefully without taking the cardboard.
Packers And Movers Tellapur Hyderabad suggest you to use these tricks carefully so as to avoid any personal harm.
How to expel packing tape residue from wood furniture?
Most of the times unpacking furniture can become a big issue if you have packed it with tape directly as removing the tape can damage the finish of the furniture. Local Packers and Movers in Hyderabad suggest you to keep the furniture pieces in moving blanket or use polythene or bubble wrap before the tape.
But if you have already done this, don’t get afraid as Packers and Movers Hanumanpet Hyderabad will help you in sorting this problem.
1. Take the hairdryer and warm the area where you want to remove the tape. Well heating the area will not affect the wood neither in discoloration nor in quality. So heat the area and slowly remove the tape carefully.
2. Use some oil based product to remove the stickiness on the furniture. Take any oil (coconut, olive, lemon etc.) and dab it on the surface to remove the stickiness.
3. You can also use white vinegar soaked in paper towel on the tape to remove it easily.
Safe and Secure Packers and Movers in Hyderabad suggests you to not use any harsh product on wooden furniture to remove the tape as this can damage your furniture.
How to remove packing tape residues from glass, ceramics and other harsh substances?
1. Wet the surface with any dishwashing liquid and let it sit for about 5 to 10 minutes and then wipe the tape of.
2. To remove the stickiness of tape, place the sponge dipped in warm water over the area and let it sit for some minutes.
3. You can also use rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover to remove the residue once again from your beloved stuffs.
Well Packers And Movers Hyderabad to Chandigarh suggest you to remove the residue very carefully on glass materials as it can turn into any injury. While removing residue from glass and ceramics are a bit easier than other materials but be careful while doing it with these.
Some extra tips and tricks to remove residue of packing tape are:
1. Use a commercial gunk remover- Solvents will easily remove the residue as they contain some chemicals which dissolve the residue.
2. Use tape to remove tape residue- You just have to wrap some tape on hand and roll the tape over the sticky area. This will remove the stickiness of the area.
So these are some of the tips and tricks by packers and movers Hyderabad to remove tape residues from different materials.
source url :
- asked 1 year ago
- Packers movers